1) Which immunizations are recommended for my child?
2) Which immunizations are required for school entry in South Dakota?
3) Which vaccines does the state supply? Is there a charge for this vaccine?
State-supplied vaccines are listed here. There is no charge for the vaccine but providers may charge a small administration fee.
4) Where can I find an immunization provider for my child?
5) How can I get a copy of an immunization record?
Instructions are available on this site.
6) Where can I find out which vaccinations I need for overseas travel?
7) How do I report suspected fraud and abuse with the Vaccines for Children Program?
Call the Immunization Program at 1-800-592-1861.